Thursday, June 13, 2013

Changes

I'm moving to a bit of a new format.  The posts I had up before will still be around as pages you can access from the tab on the right, and they will be updated as per usual.  I'm hoping the home page will act a bit more like a standard blog, to which I will post occasionally on subjects than don't really fit the format I was previously operating under.  The more important bit is that I am planning on rolling out a predictive model (for which there should be a page out shortly) for general elections, which I'm hoping to test on the Massachusetts Senate special election, the New Jersey Senate special election, and the the Virginia and New Jersey gubernatorial elections.  It'll take into account basically the stuff I normally do but with some more mathematical rigor and organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment